Thank you for purchasing an Amen watch. Below is information on the materials used to make Amen watches, their care and maintenance, exchange policies and legal warranty.
INFORMATION ON MATERIALSAmen watches are produced in Italy in compliance with Leg. Decree 206/2005, and in China. They are imported into Europe (EU) by Croce del Sud s.r.l. with registered office at via Enrico Mattei 51, Arezzo, Italy, VAT no. IT-02153030511. IT-02153030511 Amen watches are made using premium materials including 316 steel, sapphire or mineral glass and leather.
EXCHANGE POLICYThe product may be exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase by presenting the receipt or proof of purchase at the original point of sale or by contacting the website from which it was purchased.
LEGAL WARRANTYAmen branded products are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) month legal warranty for defects in conformity existing at the time of product delivery, pursuant to Title III of Leg. Decree no. 206/2005 “Consumer Code”. A product is considered compliant if, at the time of delivery, it is suitable for the use for which goods of the same type are generally used, it has the usual quality and performance of an item of the same type, and it complies with the description made by the seller (e.g., as shown on advertising materials). This legal warranty applies only if the product is used correctly, for its intended use, and in accordance with the operating and maintenance instructions provided with the product. The warranty covers parts of the watch that fail during normal use due to original defects in materials or workmanship. Amen may replace the watch with a similar model at its sole discretion. The warranty does not cover: 1. Regular maintenance and repairs to Amen mechanical watches; 2. Damage resulting from improper handling, abnormal use, alteration, negligence or improper care of the watch; 3. Normal wear and ageing, including deterioration and scratches to watch finishes (case, bracelet, crown or crystal); 4. Damage to the battery, crystal or band; 5. Damage caused by water if the model does not bear the words “water resistant”, and moisture or damage caused by water if the watch has not been properly sealed after the case has been opened; 6. Improper or incorrect repair or maintenance will void the warranty. All repairs and maintenance, and particularly those requiring the case to be opened, must be performed by a qualified technician, preferably an authorized Amen dealer or by Amen directly. All implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, are limited to the duration of the express limited warranty. Amen is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages, and refunds may not exceed the amount paid for the watch.
To benefit from the warranty on purchased products:
• at points of sale: present the product’s receipt at the shop at which the watch was purchased
• • on www.amenshop.com: send an e-mail to email@example.com, providing the order number; or contact us via the section “My Orders” in your reserved area on the amenshop.it website.
Pursuant to Article 130 of the Consumer Code, in the event of lack of conformity, upon presenting proof of purchase of the product, the consumer has the right to:
• request repair or replacement of the product at no charge, unless the requested remedy is excessively costly or impossible. In the case of product replacement, the defective product must be returned in its original packaging.
• • if repair and replacement are impossible or excessively costly, request a discount on the purchase price or terminate the contract. Use of the product is taken into account when determining the amount of the discount or refund. In the event of contract termination, the amount paid will be refunded upon return of the defective product in its original packaging.
• • claim damages. In the event of repair, the lack of conformity will be remedied at no cost (including but not limited to, shipping, labour and materials) to the consumer. Should the consumer’s request to remedy the lack of conformity be disproportionately costly with respect to the value of the item in question or the extent of the defect, the company may refuse the consumer’s request and provide an alternative remedy, which does not grant entitlement to damages. The company cannot be held liable for failure or delayed performance of the obligations relating to this legal warranty that are attributable to unforeseeable circumstances including but not limited to force majeure, interruptions of computer or telecommunications services or failure of third parties. For anything not expressly indicated herein, please see Italian Leg. Decree no. 206/2005 “Consumer Code”.